Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Candy Cane



2nd act of Nutcracker is so much fun!  There are so many variations.  Studio to studio, company to company, they are different.  Candy cane is Russian.  So some companies have the dancers dressed in Russian costumes.  Others have the costumes made to be a candy cane.
I made this costume for a Candy cane dancer.  It's one of my favorite one.  It's very bold, but cute.  It stands out against the young dancers in the back wearing red and white striped unitard like costumes.  The soloist should look dignified.





4 comments:

  1. Hi. I love this costume. Does it come in kid sizes? How much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in ordering one of these. How much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you order your costumes? I especially love the candy cane one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please let me know the cost of making this costume and the turn around time? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete